Thursday, July 11, 2013

Positive Mind Equals Positive Results

 Just like everyone else, I have my good days and my bad.  Keeping a positive mindset isn't always easy...life isn't easy.  But, I have found it's important to genuinely look in the mirror--every morning--and say at least one positive thing about yourself.  It can be anything from the bright smile you posses to the talent you have for keeping a balanced bank account--ANYTHING.  We are all beautiful on the inside, no matter what we look like on the outside.  However, as cheesy as a daily self-affirmation sounds, by giving yourself that positive reinforcement internally, you begin to feel like your goals are obtainable and you are truly worth meeting and exceeding the goals you set. 

 I stare into my mirror and finding that positive something about myself starts my day with a smile.  I walk into my kitchen and I'm geared up to take the time to make a healthy, filling, delicious breakfast to get my day going.  Not only does that healthy, nutrient-filled breakfast fill me up until lunchtime, but it gives me the energy to do my job and a clear mind to keep myself one step ahead of the challenges of that day.

 You are ultimately in control of your success and happiness.  I'm in control of mine.  If it's weight you need/want to lose, the only obstacle that stands in your way is you.  If it's making changes to your eating habits or the amount of exercise you incorporate into your life, again, you are the only thing keeping it from happening.  Choose to make each day fulfilling and meaningful.  It all starts with a positive attitude!

 Much love,
 Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment