Monday, July 1, 2013

Change is here!!!

 Happy Monday Morning, Foodies!

 It has been quite a while since my last Foodie post here on, Eating out of the Box. I have spent the last couple of years cooking away and continuing learning  about what I am MOST passionate about- keeping you all healthy! When I say healthy, I don't just mean 'not sick'... I mean, HEALTHY! Healthy is keeping your body, mind, and spirit in such a state you don't have any place for sickness, disease, or negativity to grow... Now, there is A LOT behind this! By no means is this to be taken lightly... There is no magic pill or quick fix anywhere in your future. Good health is a LIFESTYLE. A lifestyle means how you choose to live your life and how you conduct yourself on a daily basis... Everyday. Eating clean nutrient dense foods, getting plenty of rest, being aware of yourself and those who surround you, being aware of stress factors in your life, living in a toxin free environment, and helping to make our world a cleaner and greener place... It's all of these things.

 It is my hope that you will find our Foodie website helpful and supportive on your journey. I have enlisted some really fabulous people who are all so passionate about helping you all reach your goals on every level. We hope that this can become a resource for information and support- wherever you are at in your journey. Please comment, question, and provide feedback along the way! Remember, we are here to help!

 I will be introducing our new bloggers and support team over the next couple of weeks. If there is anything you are wanting to see, or dying to know... ASK! We are here for you.

 Make it a beautiful day- much love and gratitude...

 Chef Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment