Monday, April 26, 2010

Nobody's Perfect!


As I start this blog, I would like to take the opportunity to say that nobody is perfect... Not even me! I love cooking and eating fabulous locally grown and raised foods but we all have that day when we're too tired to think. The whole point of this is to make everyone understand that anyone can do this. Anyone can prepare,cook,and eat good, local, clean food at home... You don't have to be a chef! I'm so very lucky that I get to be one, but when I'm at home, I'm really a Mom first. A busy Mom! So a lot of the food that's coming up on here isn't going to be fancy shmancy food... A nice Sunday dinner, yes. A fancy Wednesday night dinner, probably not.But, it all will be good food! It's not about perfection to eat good food, it's mostly about starting with clean food. We can work on your kitchen skills :) So if your starting at mediocre- good for you for starting!

1 comment: